Calculation of radiation characteristics according to EN 410, EN 673, EN ISO 52022-3 and ISO 15099 / ASHRAE.
WINSLT® is the software solution for calculating light, solar and thermal characteristics of glazing in combination with solar shading.
In a short period of time, any structure can be created and calculated according to the following standards:
- EN ISO 673 -> Ug value
- EN 410 -> g value, Reflection, Absorption, Transmission
- EN ISO 52022-3 -> gtotal value
- ISO 15099 / ASHRAE -> Ug value, SHGC value, Reflection, Absorption,
The software certified by ift Rosenheim also creates a declaration of performance and a CE marking for the glazing.
- Extensive database with various products from international glass and sun
- Import of own spectral data
- Boundary conditions according to EN ISO 52022-3, ASHRAE or freely definable
- Calculation of arbitrary disc structures
- Representation of the temperature curve across the cross-section
- Calculation of reflection, transmission and absorption
- Preparation of a declaration of performance and CE marking for any glass
structures in many language versions