The professional statics software AGSB according to ÖNORM B 3716 contains all necessary calculations and load assumptions. With AGSB glass can be statically dimensioned according to ÖNORM B 3716, all loads to be considered such as snow, wind, dead weight, traffic loads or climate-related fluctuations in air pressure and temperature are checked during the calculation. Stress and deflection are compared with the permissible values and displayed on a clearly arranged printout.
The software solution „GLASGLOBAL® AGSB“ includes the following features:
- Horizontal and vertical glazing, fall protection, walk-on, walkable and trafficable glazing
- Determination of the glass thickness and calculation of the static proof according to the valid standards
- Wind and snow loads and local heights by postcode or local name
- Automatic glass thickness optimization
- Determination of vision shortening
- Verification of the load on the edge seal
- New: Latest versions of ÖNORM EN/ B 1991-1 and ÖNORM B 3716
- New: FEM – Calculation core for point-shaped mounted discs
- New: New mathematical calculation kernel
- New: Multi-user capable: Several editors can work on the same database
- New: Server capable: Installation on a network or terminal server, Citrix and much more.